0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 30 years

I got the Kidney stone operation through laser two days ago. But still i am suffering from vomiting and severe pain. As it common after such treatment. Kindly let me know what precautions should i take and what should i do to minimize the pain?

Asked for Male, 76 years

Prehistory: Heart Patient undergone through angioplasty in 2014.(Two stents).Currently Bp and diabetic patient. Question: Sciatica has also been diagnosed mostly recently. Is it ok to undergo neurosurgery as pain gets unbearable?

Asked for Male, 33 years

Im having migraines for last 10yrs. The frequency vary between once every few months to twice a week. I’ve gone to several doctors and neurologists and have tried all sorts of migraine medications with not much success. I normally wake up with them. The pain is always in my left eye brow, my left eye, behind my left eye, and bone of my left eye socket, and the top of both the bottom and top of my teeth (only on my left side). I also get nauseous and vomit. Im having PCOS and anovulation

Asked for Male, 41 years

I have swelling in my toes when I stand too long or walk. They itch and have spots in different places. putting my feet up seems to help, but when I don’t usually while im in office, they swell up with pinching pain. what is it? please guide

Asked for Female, 65 years

My mother was diagnosed with melanoma on her hand and it had spread to the eye. She is on chemotherapy but was also told to get surgery for her “intraocular” melanoma. Im confused as wouldn’t chemotherapy work for the eye too? please respond

Asked for Male, 43 years

I had sores on waist 3 red sores , in a cluster and painless. They eventually turned reddish purple brownish after about a week they turned grey on the outside. I went to the doctor who said it was herpes and sent me for a blood test but it came negative. He then restested the blood few weeks later but came back negative. I had no having a real dull achy pain where the sores used to be. I just had this pain for about 4-5 days,still there. It happens a lot now. please respond

Asked for Female, 35 years

Before I found out that I was pregnant, I was already diagnosed with a thyroid problem, hyperthyroidism. I had tests (T3 T4 and TSH) and all were positive for hyperthyroid. The endocrinologist prescribed a Propranolol or Inderal for eaxtreme palpitation and Tapazole for my thyroid. I am really afraid that it might have a very bad effect on my baby as I believe the heart and organs are developing. Please give accurate and frank response

Asked for Male, 32 years

I lost 4 pounds and feel wonderful but seem to have trouble sleeping, havent had a full nights sleep in weeks. I weigh now 117. I gave up all caffeine. Im also on thyroid medicine. Does it have anything to do with the medication? What should i do?

Asked for Male, 72 years

some blockage in my left carotid 15-60% in the right also have some blockage around my heart. I had a stress test in 2004 and 1.5 minutes it showed positive. In 2008 I had it done again and it showed up at 8.5 minutes. I have had treatments for the last 10 years of chelation. I suffer from what seems like angina left side, however it is different than a normal problem as it is always associated to an upset stomach/cramps, and gas. I some times get it when I walk a few feet and then it gets fine

Asked for Male, 63 years

Chest pain, dull-achy-sometimes burning-sometimes sometimes-stinging, inframammary over the pectoralis major sometimes radiating to the armpit and down to the left deltoid muscles, rarely also to the left and right scapula. have seen two cardiologist, a pulmonologist, a gastroenterologist but no improvement. The chest pain starts or gets worse by exposure to cold even the AC. My EKG at rest during stress had 2mm st depression but my 2D Echo after 10mins on the treadmill was normal

Asked for Female, 29 years

almost a week ago my hip popped while I was doing exercise. I’ve tried deep heat cream and massaging but it hasnt worked. It still really hurts and has gotten worse and I dont know what may have happened to it. what should i do?

Asked for Male, 35 years

About 3 weeks ago I started having stomach pains, passing stool that had blood in it and was yellow, diarrhea, mucusy type. I was having muscle twitches in the leg in abdomen and pain in my sides. I received an Abdominal CT scan, blood work, a Chest X-ray and Urology all came back clear. They told me the blood I spit was from an apple I ate that cut capillaries in my throat and that im probably constipated. My younger sister once had the same symptoms. please guide

Asked for Female, 39 years

Can breastfeeding cause frequent periods? I am 3 months pp with my first baby. I had c-section and after 40 days had first period. From that time the routine is set for exactly two weeks gap. I have consulted two doctors both have said its normal. I just want to get another opinion as i have always heard that breastfeeding may stop periods for a little while. I wanna know what sort of hormonal changes BF is causing which is responsible for frequent periods.

Asked for Female, 29 years

What are the causes of bleeding in early pregnancy? Result showing positive on strip and urine test. But in ultrasound, it is showing nothing. Please guide what to do?

Asked for Female, 38 years

I have pain in kidney and burning in urine since last night , i drunk plenty of water and took panadol tablet+lemon juice as a first aid ,got relief again today i am suffering from the same condition . Kindly suggest what should i go for .

Asked for Female, 9 years

My daughter stomach is mostly upset whatever she eats passes watery and very sticky stool in minutes or sometimes in an hour but nothing stays in her tummy and she usually complaints stomach ache. I have consulted many doctors they gave different reasons with cefixime and metodine syrup as i start the course she gets severly constipated and cries a lot because of stomach ache. Plus i want to know a doctor said me not to gve her fresh milk whch milk should i gve her

Asked for Male, 31 years

I was taking Lyrica 50 mg dose. Recently my doctor increases the dosage as my condition was not getting better but now I am having difficulty concentrating, dizziness and dry mouth. Should I go back to low dosage or is there some better alternative?

Asked for Male, 37 years

I am a 32-year-old male. I have been told that I snore loudly in my sleep. In my sleep sometimes I feel choked and wake up. So I feel sleepy through the day. Please advise a remedy.

Asked for Male, 49 years

My husband (44 years old) has always been a heavy snorer. But recently, when he's sleeping it sounds like something's choking him. Why might be this so?

Asked for Male, 50 years

I took a biopsy as I was having a severe and chronic stomach and digestive troubles. Test results showed 'Intestinal Metaplasia', and I read that this might cause stomach cancer in the future. How do I fight this and keep cancer away in the future?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment